Our Social Wallet recognizes your right to privacy. Our Social Wallet collects personal information about you only if you sign up for a membership or fill a support ticket. We may use this information to contact you.
Names and contacts of another member is available only to the current downline/upline, which will be removed once transaction is complete. This information will not be shared with others without authorization or used for any purpose other than Our Social Wallet operations.
Our Social Wallet will not use or disclose personal information about members for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required or permitted by law. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and/or any legal requirements.
This Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") between Our Social Wallet and users/participants of the website ("You") describes the terms on which Our Social Wallet offers you the Services (as defined below) through the website. The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions under this Agreement. Before using this website, you must carefully read, understand, accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions under the Agreement, please do not use the website. Our Social Wallet reserves the right to revise, amend or modify the policy entailed in this disclaimer at any time and in any manner as it may deem fit. Any change or revision so effected will be posted on the site. It is, therefore important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- If you are making donations through bitcoin, you understand that the payment gateway is provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. Our Social Wallet shall not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
- Before making any donation, you are required to register with Our Social Wallet as a participant by filling up all the mandatory information in the signup form.
- When you sign up to become a participant of Our Social Wallet, you will be asked to choose a password. You hereby agree not to use the account or password of another participant at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Our Social Wallet immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Participation in Our Social Wallet is voluntary, hence, ensure you understand How It Works before participating.
- All donations made to another Our Social Wallet participant are NON-REFUNDABLE. Our Social Wallet is not obliged to refund any donations made through this platform.
- You agree not to create a false identity on the website, impersonate any person or entity (including participants of Our Social Wallet) or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your name, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Our Social Wallet reserves the right to investigate and take further action against anyone who, in Our Social Wallet's opinion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, suspending your account and reporting you to the authorities.
- Through this website links to other websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information and they are not under the control of Our Social Wallet. Our Social Wallet has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.